drawer logo

Organization: Starbucks Coffee Korea Co.

Starbucks Korea is a licensee of the Starbucks organization, with 65% of share owned by Shinsegae Group, a South Korean corporation, and the remaining 35% interest owned by GIC Private Ltd., Singapore's sovereign wealth fund.

Blockchain
0
Related Organization
0
People
1
Blockchain Project
People

Do you work for this organization or know something about it?

If you see something that isn't right or would like to provide more information about this organization, please email us at  [email protected].

footer logo

© 2024 Blockchain Journal